This week on Kitchen Wisdom, Gardener and Master Food Preserver Michele Pryse shows us howcreate our own cleaning products out of materials found in our own kitchen cupboards in the season finale of the show!
Watch Kitchen Wisdom on Cable Channel 9 at 7pm Wednesday, watch it live online at RVTV’s digital video player and connect on Facebook to get more information at Rogue Valley Community Television.
Kitchen Wisdom is healthy programming created in partnership with the Southern Oregon Digital Media Center and the Leightman Maxey Foundation. Ashland Food Co-op also provided underwriting support for Kitchen Wisdom.
Previously on Kitchen Wisdom:
- Episode 1, Sep. 4: Smart Slow-Cooker
- Episode 2, Sep. 11: Back-To-School Snacks
- Episode 3, Sep. 18: The Saucy Tomato
- Episode 4, Sep. 25: Bumper Crops
- Episode 5, Oct. 2: Apple & Pear Treasures (With guest presenter Ani Rioh Heigh)
- Episode 6, Oct. 7: Cooking for One or Two
- Episode 7, Oct. 14: Healthier Homemade Pizza
- Episode 8, Oct. 21: Do-It-Yourself Convenience Foods
- Episode 9, Oct. 30: Thrifty Soups
- Episode 10, Nov. 6: Honestly Homemade Bread
- Episode 11, Nov. 13: Winter Squash
- Episode 12, Nov. 20: Kitchen Cupboard Cleaning Products
For more recipes and tips, also be sure to check out the Kitchen Wisdom blog.