Rogue Valley Community Television is proud to work with the Rogue Valley Transportation District (RVTD) to bring the meetings of their Board of Directors to a live audience on RVTV Civic, both on cable (Charter Channel 181 and Ashland Home Network Channel 14) and streaming on this website.
The RVTD Board meets on the fourth Wednesday of every month at 5:45 p.m. at the Jackson County Courthouse Auditorium, 10 S. Oakdale, Medford. For more information on the Rogue Valley Transportation District, please visit their website.
We also feature prior meetings of the RVTD Board on-demand, just click on the links below!
RVTD: Expanding Your Options
- December 8, 2017 Additional funding is coming to the RVTD District and is stimulating new routes and service capabilities. This December, 2017 update features Senior Planner Paige Townsend and TDM Planner Edem Gomez with new routes and programs.
- July 6, 2016 Board Members Tonio Moro and Dan Davis join Charles Douglas with updates on things to come with the passage of the local tax levy.
- October 6, 2014 The 2014 Tax Levy is featured with RVTD staff presenting facts and figures while RVTD Board members address the vital needs public transportation meets. Hosted by Charles Douglas.
- May 30, 2013 General Manager Julie Brown is joined by Nathan Broom, transportation options planner, and Michael Bowman, travel trainer.
RVTD BOARD MEETINGS – 2021
RVTD BOARD MEETINGS – 2020
RVTD BOARD MEETINGS – 2019
- December 18, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- October 22, 2019
- September, 2019 No Board Meeting
- August 28, 2019
- July 24, 2019
- June 26, 2019
- April 24, 2019
- February 19, 2019
- January 22, 2019
RVTD BOARD MEETINGS – 2018
RVTD BOARD MEETINGS – 2017